February 6, 2010

Peter Parker's Parents Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ?


Marvel Studios might have a loop hole when it comes to Richard and Mary Parker the parents of the web-slinger. The pair of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents didn't really get much focus in the Spider-Man comics because of their tragic deaths. Yet their adventures were well documented as their involvement with S.H.I.E.L.D. I assume that if they end up making a Nick Fury film or want to introduce new agents into the films Mary Fitzpatrick Parker and Richard Parker could make the cut. I don't see how Sony would really find anything wrong with this since they have no control over S.H.I.E.L.D. and can't use the super-spies in Spider-Man films.


To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson) and Kate Mara ended up playing the couple in the films.

No comments:

Post a Comment