March 22, 2010

Louis Leterrier Talks Titans Trilogy Again


Clash of The Titans opens next week and there has been talk of sequels. Now director Louis Leterrier confirms again to FirstShowing what he told MTV a while back that will be more films if audiences want them. Of course the first film has to make money first before Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures greenlight the sequels. If it happens expect the films to be shot with 3D cameras next time round. I wouldn't mind seeing Leterrier bouncing between Marvel films and this franchise for the next couple of years.

"On top of that, I wrote two other movies… It was three movies. Warners came to me and said 'we'll greenlight your movie if you promise us [two more.]....You can tell that that story the story doesn't end at the Clash of the Titans… And I said 'thanks a lot' because I love doing that. And I had to write two stories. So Clash of the Titans is, and especially 'Titans' is, actually a bigger movie. So 'Titans' are coming....I actually love wanting more out of a movie,"

"Let's see, knock out wood, that this will work. And I promise you that I've got more. And I've got good more. It's not like I've got more of the same, I've got more of different, and mythology is just like… We've opened the door." He also adds that "it goes beyond any heroes that you've heard of and stuff like that… It's fun. It's good! That's why I was like, great, okay it's a remake, but the door is open to Greek mythology, so we'll see!"

No comments:

Post a Comment